Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hello World! I'm finally here in the blogging.!!!!!!!

This is my first blog post. Ever. This is also the first publicly available piece of writing,I've ever created,except my personal love letters (i believe no girls will share after reading this also :-)) The pressure is on. I've actually put off writing this post for nearly two weeks now. It's not that I didn't want to post, but I felt that a first post needed to have some sort of special significance or insight. There are many things I plan to write about, and hopefully they will live up to the expectations and prove insightful and helpful to people in many of my various areas of interest.

Given that I have nothing interesting to write about, I’ll do the next best thing – write completely uninteresting useless things. If I can waste some precious minutes of my life, it’s only fair that the rest of the world does too.

“Is that my phone ringing? No, my phone is right here and I don’t see it ring. Cool,this is the thing which is responsible mostly for spending my non working hours!
Being a software engg. its hard to find the time for the closed ones,but i find it by ringing them everyday after the office and chatted with internet.(That's why my cell phone (sony Z530) is becoming old and now it is giving low transmission of voice..similarly my keyboard is used to type only when i pressed the key with more pressure.) These all things (calling and chatting) actually encourage me that i'm also a human being who is also living a social life rather than software life.

Anyways i'm not finding anything to write here as a new comer in this world...i only know that in first blog need to write about who are you and why you writing and what you will write... that's why fulfilling the expectations of the rules or laws that is behind the blog...may be in my next blogs you will get to read here is a slice of life with a coloring philosophy,love for all fellowkind,(leaving out the badmash and mean ),love and relationship,and humor on almost anything serious, as and when appropriate.

Feel free to write in or commenting on this...

If you think you had a tough time reading that, imagine me – thinking all that! No wonder you are on same page with others and mine..bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment